Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jak II WIP: Page 3 is DONE

I've been pretty slow going the last few days because my in-laws were visiting.  Amazingly enough all the stuff I was worried about didn't happen.  It was *gasp* a pleasant visit.  I was not prepared for that.  They left yesterday morning and my son was not happy.

So today I have a WIP because I finished page 3 last night around midnight.


Not much more, and my last page only has a few color changes, so I should breeze through it and be able to send it off next week some time.  Daxter is so cute.  

I have help today doing my stitching.  My Little Miss decided she needed to monitor my progress:


She's not good at stitching, but she's sure good at preventing ME from stitching.  Well, I'm off to start on the many black stitches on the last page of Jak, so happy stitching, everyone!

EDIT:  I just bought THIS.  I think I have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment