Thursday, November 6, 2014

Busy, busy, busy, busy...

...there's so much to do!  I have a WIP of my Geisha.  It feels like I haven't done much on her, but remember she's roughly 12x16, so she's not exactly a small piece.


I had to move this piece from a hoop to a scroll frame because I'm doing the beading as I go along and I don't want to accidentally pinch one of my beads between the pieces of the hoop.  Seems like something I should try to avoid...  Anyway, I know it doesn't look like I haven't done much, but that's like a solid four hours right there.  Well, a four hour stint riddled with, "Mommy, I need water," and, "Mommy, I'm not tired."  Oh yeah, and, "Mommy, I can't find my toy."

You think you're safe just because the kids are in bed.

I also have a WIP of my Link blanket today!


I feel like I'm cruising through this blanket now that I'm past the halfway mark because I've got another row of squares ready to be stitched on.  I've already planned the border for this blanket.  It's going to just be a simple treble crochet border, but I've never made a blanket, so hopefully it looks as good as it does in my head!

Alright, I'm going to bed, happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment