Monday, November 3, 2014

Halfway Done

Well, I have an update on my son's blanket today.  As of right now I am halfway done.


I tucked in all the tails and trimmed the pieces that needed to be snipped.  I am going to be working on this pretty diligently in the next few weeks so that I have time to start my daughter's blanket, too.  

I introduced my one year old to Nutella this afternoon.  Now she's hounding me for more.  Her little face is covered in the stuff right now, so I must go to chase her down and clean her off.

I'll be cross stitching a lot in the coming week or so because my husband won't be home.  I would stitch with him here, but I take up a lot of the couch with my lap stand and my pattern and my supplies, etc etc etc, so I don't like to burden him with my messiness while I'm stitching.

Alright, off to chase my daughter.  Happy stitching, everyone!

1 comment: