Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Like living with an old lady.

I, according to my husband, am a little old lady trapped in a young body.  My hobbies are crocheting, cross stitching, baking, and watching Dr. Phil.  Don't judge me on the Dr. Phil thing...everyone has their guilty pleasure.  I wear my glasses on the end of my nose, my hearing is pretty poor, and my hair is usually put up in a bun.  I am a stereotypical old lady...but I'm not even out of my twenties yet.

Pointless first paragraph is pointless!

I have a WIP of my daughter's blanket.  I'm a whopping three rows in!


I might have to take a break from crochet for a bit.  Not sure yet as I only injured myself tonight, but I did a few rounds with my heavy bag and jammed my knuckle when I hit it wrong.  I hope it won't affect me too bad.  

I'm working on my Geisha tonight because all I use my left hand for with her is holding my pattern up to my nose because of my very poor eyesight.

Alright, I'm off to go watch The Twilight Zone (which I am ADDICTED to) and work on my Geisha.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment