Thursday, November 20, 2014

Power outage.

Our power went out last night at around three in the morning.  Of course my son inherited my fear of the dark, so he screamed bloody murder as soon as it happened.  I wouldn't have woken up had it not been for him screaming.  I was in a goooooooood sleep.

My daughter didn't make a peep.  That kid is a heck of a sleeper.

My son wouldn't go to sleep so long as the house was dark, so because the power was out until seven (four hour total) we ended up staying awake that long.  Me and my three year old...it's been a long day.  A long, lazy day full of lots of yawning.

I'm surprised I'm still awake, to be honest.

I have another WIP!  I have one of my blanket, but I also have one of my GEISHA!!!  Yay!  I got to work on her a bit last night before I went to bed, so I was happy about that.

First the blanket:


Four rows done in four days!  BOOM!

Next is the Geisha.  I will say before you get to the picture:  It doesn't look like a lot of work, but I felt like I'd put in a lot of work.  Beading is really pretty and this is my first kit with the beads and because of my very poor eyesight, it takes me a bit longer to thread a beading needle.  I have to buy needle threaders when I go out next pay period, but right now I'm doing the best I can with what I have.


The first image is where I was last time and the second is where I'm at as of this post.  So it doesn't look like much.

Alright, I'm off to take a shower and then I'm probably going to work on my Geisha a bit more before bed.  Good night and happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment