Thursday, March 20, 2014

Jak II WIP

Well, I mentioned my son identifying the letters of the Starbucks logo yesterday.  It's not just him randomly saying letters!  We were watching Sesame Street today and the letter of the day was M.  Before Murray Monster said what it was, my son pointed and shouted, "M!"  So I guess he really has learned!  I guess I'm happy because I worried that my son was behind because all the other kids his age are saying full sentences and my son still jabbers.

Anyway...off of that subject.

So I've started my square for the SpriteStitch charity quilt!  This is what I have so far!


I'm expecting to be working on it tonight for a bit when the little ones go to bed.  Hopefully I can breeze through this.  Alrighty, off to go watch Glee with my son.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment