Saturday, March 22, 2014

Loot Crate March 2014

It's that time of month!  No, not that time, but the Loot Crate time!  This month's theme was "Attack on Titanfall."  I recently watched Attack on Titan, so I was excited for this month.  I still haven't played Titanfall because I don't have an Xbox One.  Which I want.  Badly.  Really badly.

SO, without further adieu, here's this month's Lootcrate!


No, but seriously, that was what I found in my mailbox this afternoon.  Or rather, my husband did.  I opened it up and this is what it looked like!


Forgive the flash...and my fat hand in the picture.  I was very pleased with this crate, and HERE is the haul!


The list of items are:  The monthly button, a Titanfall shirt (doesn't fit over my chest...........), the first Attack on Titan manga, a Titanfall C101 Lanyard (which I stuck my two LootCrate buttons and my keys on already), an Attack on Titan Scouting Regiment wristband, an Attack on Titanfall magnet, and then a Titanfall video Strategy Guide download.  I already wore the wristband while I was out and about today.  I'm going to read the manga tonight before bed.

I have already informed my husband that because I have the first manga, I will need the rest of them.  I can't wear my Titanfall shirt yet.  I'm working on losing my weight because I'm a bit chunky still (you know, had a baby, got complacent...that ol' thing).

Alrighty, off to work on my stitching!  Happy stitching and if you want to sign up for Loot Crate (roughly $15 dollars a month depending on the package you sign up for), the link is http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/2096843.  The link will open in a new window :)

No comments:

Post a Comment