Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Brain Zaps

Brain zaps are extremely frequent the last two days.  I am not doing well on Welbutrin.  That being said, my shrink put me through this weird autism screening because he thinks I have high functioning autism.  So I went through this screening and had to fill out this questionnaire in a room by myself and then my therapist and two other therapists were observing my reactions and behaviors while filling it out.

Apparently they think I have ADHD.  I didn't think so, but when he handed me a checklist of behaviors for adult ADHD, it was pretty easy to see why he thinks that.  So now I'm waiting for my doctor to try me on something for that and she's going to cut me off the Welbutrin.  Thank God Welbutrin doesn't give withdrawals.  I've only been on it for a week, though, so I would have probably been fine anyway.

I am so tired of this back and forth bouncing around trying to figure out what's going on.  I just want to feel normal.  This crying at the drop of a hat thing is really aggravating.

OFF THAT!  Because it's too depressing.

I just found two new patterns for crochet that I'm going to use to make my friend her belated birthday gift.  She's getting Sailor Saturn stuff.  A beanie, a scarf, and some gloves.  It stinks that I am too late because she is on a skiing trip right now.  I just got the yarn yesterday, I couldn't find it in store so it had to be ordered.

My poor Geisha is still sitting because I can't focus on it.  I HAVE done some of it, and I'm done with the blue, but the flowers still aren't finished.  Even with working on it for a while I feel like I didn't make much progress, but I work slower on confetti stitches.

I DO have a WIP of my daughter's blanket:


This is 40 rounds (I think) into the blanket.  I have roughly 70 more rounds to go.  I think this blanket is a twin size, but I don't remember.  I'm off my rocker, what can I say?

I just got my first mystery afghan clue today and I have to make 20 motifs.  I can knock that out in a day, so I'm not going to worry about starting until my friend's stuff is done.  Hmm...yep, I think that's it.

Time to go watch Frozen with my kids for the thousandth time.  Ugh...I really, really wish my kids liked something else.  Happy stitching, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment