Friday, February 20, 2015

Drawing 3 & 4

I was very, very sick yesterday, so I kind of cheated in my drawing prompt for day 3.  I doodled on the cover of the book:


Drawing challenge day 3 - Doodle

I know it doesn't really count, but I was really sick all day yesterday.  I spent a good 80% of the day sleeping.  So this was what I had the energy for.  I realize it's not much.


Drawing Day 4 - Fishing Fly


I know that the prompt was really looking for something like a lure, but I didn't want to draw that.  I went in a comic direction again, so I drew a fly fishing.  I need better colored pencils.  I have been using the kids' Roseart ones and I am really not a fan.  The drawings look good in person, but then when a picture is taken, the coloring looks TERRIBLE.  Makes me sad.  I feel like it ruins a good drawing.

I haven't crafted in a couple days because I've been sick and I've been taking care of sick kids, but I figured I could at least update with this for now.  Going to start on my blanket tonight, my daughter's is getting challenging so progression is going a lot slower now.  Happy stitching, everyone.


1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of "fishing fly." This is what I would have immediately thought up as well, lol. And Roseart supplies do suck!

    ReplyDelete