Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Drawing challenge day 2

Today's been a little bit better.  Still hurting and anxiously awaiting my doctor appointment tomorrow.  I already finished my week 2 afghan clue:


X's.  I wonder what this is going to end up being.  I was thinking XOXO or even tic-tac-toe, but now I'm not so sure.  Maybe flowers of some sort?  Who knows.  The picture really doesn't do the colors justice.  It's a deep turquoise and watermelon pink, but for some reason it just looks purple and pink.

Anyway, I have my second drawing for the 30 day challenge.

Day 2 - Coffee Cup


Don't mind my very shaky lines, I'm out of practice.  Anyway, when I choose my drawing prompt, I open my book to a random prompt and that's the one that I do for that day.  Today, I thought it was perfect that I sat down with my coffee only to open my book to "coffee cup."  I figured I would just draw my coffee sitting on the table.  My crochet hook looks terrible, my yarn looks terrible, but the coffee cup is the main focus and guess what, that's what my actual coffee cup looks like!  I was going for a comic book feel, so I hope I captured that.

Off to go work on my daughter's Rings of Change blanket.  Happy stitching, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment