Sunday, December 7, 2014

Can't wait for tomorrow

Tomorrow I find out if we're going home.  We find out tomorrow if my family is moving back to Florida and I can not WAIT.  I need to know now because I've definitely got my hopes up.  My mom has been wanting us to come home for a long time and has even been working on modifying her house so that we can live with her until we find a place for ourselves.

I have a doctor's appointment and then from that appointment I leave to go watch my husband swear in if he gets the job.  If he swears in, we're going home!

Definitely have my hopes up.

Alright, off my good-ish news because I have a blanket WIP and tomorrow when I update on my living situation, I'll have a Geisha WIP.  Here's the blanket where I am at now:


Ten rows down, seven to go!  I am definitely going to be done by Christmas!

I am so excited for Christmas this year.  This year we were able to afford some really awesome gifts for the kids because I have been shopping since July.  Now, I know that sounds really early, but I knew we weren't going to have much money for Christmas as we usually live paycheck to paycheck.  So I figured I would buy stuff when I knew we would be okay to spare some money.  The kids also got some really awesome stuff from my mom so far.

Alright, I'm off to go watch Cars with my kids...again.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment