Friday, December 19, 2014

Re-enlistment

My husband had his re-enlistment ceremony yesterday.  After all was said and done, they were rolling up the flag and all the  men were standing at attention.  In the dead silence of the room, my three year old loudly proclaims, "Okay, guys, that's enough."  Everyone standing at attention was trying so very hard not to laugh.  I was dying.

After the ceremony, we went to breakfast at Denny's.  When we got our table, we ordered drinks and then my husband took our son to the bathroom.  As soon as they both get to the table, my son very proudly yells, "Mama, I peed!"  The table behind me busted up laughing.

He was on a roll yesterday.

I have no WIP.  I didn't have time yesterday because we got a bunch of running around done after that, so I wasn't home.  My yarn from Hobby Lobby DID end up coming after all, so I am able to finish the blanket in time for Christmas.

That's all, I was just updating to say that I'm still working on the blanket and to tell you of my son's goofiness.  Off to work on the blanket and probably do some laundry.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment