Sunday, December 14, 2014

Yarn for a year

Red Heart is doing a "Yarn for a Year" sweepstakes.  If you would like to enter, the click HERE.

I would have had a new WIP of my blanket today, but my son is sleeping and his room is the only room with enough floor space to lay it out properly for a good picture.  So tomorrow for sure!

Nothing new and exciting is happening lately.  My husband is for sure re-enlisting on Thursday, so we will probably be getting news on that very soon as to where we are going to end up.  Hopefully I don't get stuck clearing post by myself because that will be stressful.  Not that I can't do it, it's just a lot of stuff to remember and I'm terrible with that whole remembering thing.

I'm off to let my dogs out and then stitch on my Geisha.  WIP on her tomorrow as well.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment