Monday, December 15, 2014

Velveeta fudge

Yeah, you read that title right.  I just made peanut butter fudge with Velveeta.  I found the recipe online and decided that because of how odd it seemed, I needed to try it.  My father was always very adventurous in his foods, and it definitely was passed down to me.  This recipe is definitely a keeper.  I am very pleased and I understand why it got its high ratings.  The recipe is a Paula Deen recipe and you can find it HERE if you would like to try it for yourself.

No blanket WIP today.  I forgot to take the picture earlier because I've been white glove cleaning my house.  Not for an inspection, but just because I figured I should probably do it every so often.  Especially lately with my asthma being the way it is.  It's probably best to white glove clean at least a couple times a month.

I do have a Geisha WIP though!


I'm almost done with the blue.  I just can't believe the detail.  I'm so happy that my stitching is starting to actually look like something now instead of just a bunch of random patches of color!  I can't wait to have this finished.  My husband already picked a place for it.  We're going to be decorating our entire hallway with my stitching projects.

Alrighty, I'm off to work on my Geisha some and then I'm going to bed.  I had an asthma attack earlier today that just took the life right out of me.  So good night and happy stitching, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Velveeta fudge just sounds.... wrong. I may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same, definitely. If you DO give this a go, fair warning: It is extremely decadent. I cut it into one inch cubes and no one in the house can even finish that much because it's so rich. Tastes really good, though.

      Delete