Friday, October 18, 2013

The House on Haunted...Fort Irwin?

So we have weird things that go bump in the night.  I think it's just the house settling, or wind getting in somehow.  My friend is convinced it's a ghost and it's communicating to us by slamming doors.  No.  No.  No.

If it is a ghost, he or she needs to stop slamming doors and freaking help out around the house.  If you're going to live under my roof, you're going to effing help me.  Got it?  Huh?  Huh???  Stupid ghost...

My infant has discovered her voice.  Now all she does is talk...er...scream, really.  At least they're happy screams.

Nothing much going on, really.  My little ones and I are probably going to a petting zoo tomorrow because I think my toddler will really like it.   OH YEAH...I forgot!  I got my postcards and some envelopes and paper so that I can write to my new pen pals.  Um...for some reason I had no paper or pens in my whole house.  Weird with a toddler who colors.  I suppose I could have written in crayon and that would have given my letter a certain amount of charm (-ish?) lol

Ah well, I'm off to stitch a bit.  My son is eating his fluffer-nutter and so he's occupied enough for me to stitch for a few minutes :)  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment