Wednesday, September 17, 2014

And then there were sirens...

I'm evil.  Just plain evil.

My son does not like loud noises at all.  Not even a little bit (relevant, just wait!).  He's recently been sneaking out of his room to go destroy the bathroom with various things he finds either under the sink or in the cabinet.  Today's debacle included hair dye and Aqua Velva!  My bathroom smelled interesting, to say the least.  And miraculously he only dumped the hair dye in the sink

I bought one of those magnet sirens for his bedroom door.  This one, to be exact.  Let me tell YOU!!  We tested it out before adding it to his door and it is LOUD.  I'm hoping that we only need to use it for a couple days to drive the point home that he shouldn't be leaving his room, but whatever.

Today my son and I baked a loaf of cinnamon sugar bread.  It tastes like cake instead of bread.  The kids love it.  I'm happy with it and my son really enjoyed helping to make it.  I measured everything and he added it to the bowl.  At one point he stuck the spoon into the flour, thinking it was sugar, and took a big old bite.  He was not very happy about that.  The face was priceless because I said, "Was it good?" and he just looked at me like I tricked him.

After our baking, I took a picture of him with his loaf of bread


Sorry he's in his undies.  My kids just do NOT like to be dressed for whatever reason.  They're fine when we go out, but as soon as we're home, my living room looks like their closet exploded because they both strip to their drawers and go about their day.  Goofballs.  

My sister sent me a new 30-day photo challenge she said she wants me to do, so I'm going to do it on here.  I don't update every day, but I will post "catch-ups." for when I miss days.  So, without further adieu, here is the 30-day Legend of Zelda photo challenge!

(not sure where she got this image from)

Day 1
Favorite Legend of Zelda Game

(not my photo, snagged from DA)



Majora's Mask.  I didn't even have to think about this one.  No matter what I do, no matter what Legend of Zelda game I play, this one is always the one that has stuck with me.  The characters were more interesting, the story was more fun, and this is one of the hardest Legend of Zelda games I've ever played.  The fact that the game only had four temples but still managed to be a full length game that took time and effort made me love it even more.  Also, I loved how creepy it was compared to other games.  Twilight Princess kind of touched on the creepy aesthetic, but not as much as Majora's Mask.  The entire game just had a different feel than any other in the entire series.

WOO That was long winded!

I'm off to go stitch on my Geisha a bit.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment