Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Four Times in Three Years

I have lived at this address for two and a half years.  I have not liked this place at all since being here.  Though, I am probably biased as this is the first time I've ever been so far from home.  The first night I spent here was spent crying my eyes out and wishing I was back home.  It wasn't that I was unhappy living with my husband, it was that was unhappy living with my husband here.

This is the worst place I've ever lived.  Ever.  I have had my house broken into four times in the three years I've lived here.  They must be messing with me because the first two times all they did was move stuff around.  The third time they moved stuff around our house AND took some of my husband's military gear.  This last time, they moved stuff around plus took around $200 cash.

Because of them moving stuff around each time, I feel like I'm going insane.  This last time, the stolen cash was in my infant daughter's room and I am so disgusted that I was sleeping in the next room and heard nothing.  I feel sick knowing what COULD have happened.  I will be sleeping with one eye open tonight, if I sleep at all.

Ugh.

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaw SHIT... :( really sorry for you... not so much for your goods (always annoying, sure)... but for being burgled.
    It's an horrible feeling. Plus, in your daughter's room... I think I would be mad.
    Courage...* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the paranoia is really starting to get to me, I think :/

      Delete
  2. Oh, no! It happened again?! And while you were home sleeping, too! This would be enough to keep me awake at night.
    You should get a dog! Dogs are great deterrents. I used to have one that always barked when anyone was at the door (even me). She was the sweetest thing (I think barking was her way of saying Hi) and she wouldn't hurt anybody, but the barking would be enough to keep people away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing, I have two dogs and NOTHING from them :/

      Delete
  3. She has TWO dogs, one of which is a German Shepherd! I cannot believe this is happening so often on a MILITARY BASE. Who the hell is in charge of security there?
    Also, how did these douches know to search for money in your daughter's room?? Very, very suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's either someone we know or someone who has been casing the house :/

      Delete