Friday, September 12, 2014

New WIP and other stuff

I am supposed to be working on my gigantic peacock kit, but I am at a point where my canvas is too awkward to hold.  It doesn't help that it's too heavy.  It worked for when I was doing the pages that dealt with the top rows, but now that I'm toward the bottom it's too much for my carpal tunnel to handle.  That being said, I am getting a q-snap floor stand so that I can just set that up.  Hopefully that helps.

I have a WIP of my "in the meantime" project!  I always use the random item picker website to choose what kit or pattern I do next and the picker chose this one:


I was in Hobby Lobby one day and I couldn't decide between this one and the frog one I was looking at, so I let my daughter pick and she chose this one.  That's how it ended up in my collection.  So this is the one I'm stitching while I wait for my q-snap.  This is as far as I got today:


Does not look like much.  I've never done beading before, so this should be interesting!  

My son begged me to download an app on my iPad called "Corpse Cam."  I was a bit apprehensive at first because of the name, but after reading reviews and seeing what the app was, I downloaded it for him.  We have been having some fun with that!  First we took a picture of my daughter and this is the mask he chose for her:


Terrifying, right?  I thought so...  My daughter on the other hand bursts into giggles whenever she sees this picture.  Something funny about it, I guess.

The mask he picked for himself:



He looks like a little bad boy lol

And then last, but not least, the mask he picked for me -_-


Alright, I'm watching Planes with the Minions, so I guess I should go spend time with them.  Happy stitching, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment