Wednesday, September 3, 2014

P.T.

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE (with extra, extra emphasis on "love") Silent Hill.  I adore the puzzles, I love the fear, and the enemies make me so happy.  I mean, come on, Silent Hill 2's Mannequin (the leg monster) is still one of my favorite enemies to date in any game.

That being said, HAVE YOU TRIED THE DEMO!!??  I downloaded and played it a week ago, but I never wrote about it and figured now's as good a time as ever.

There's a demo on PS4 called "P.T." and it was so awesome!  It had all the right creepy moments and jump scares that bring you to Silent Hill in the first place.  I can not wait until the actual game comes out in 2016!  I will definitely be pre-ordering it as soon as I can.  I would tell you what the demo entails, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone.  Just...just play it.  It was amazingly creepy!  If the demo is an indication of what the actual gameplay is going to be like, I know I'm going to love it.  Not for nothing, but Norman Reedus is in it, so...y'know.  Walking Dead and what-not.

Off of that, I have a WIP!  Actually, my daughter's birth record is DONE!!


Alright, I'm off to bed because it's after midnight and I realized I've spent my night stitching.  Time for bed.

Happy stitching, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you cranked out that last part!! Awesome job! Doesn't it feel good to actually finish something? Yay!
    I have no patience for playing video games (lol), but I'll people play. I cannot watch Silent Hill for long. They're such disturbing games! My husband had me watch someone's Twitch screen while they played a game called "Five Nights at Freddy's"--it was a delightfully scary game, lol. Look up footage of people playing it sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, usually when I get to that last section I almost compulsively stitch so that I can get it done. I love finishing a project lol. As for Silent Hill, I love being terrified and I love that in a horror survival game, you're in charge of whether you open that door or not. Not like a movie where everything is just shown to you, you have to make your own decisions. I like being scared :) I have looked up Five Nights at Freddy's and I might just have to download it...seems like it's right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete