Wednesday, September 10, 2014

White Glove

Ah, the most annoying part of being a military wife: the white glove home inspection. I have one tomorrow morning. Thank God I keep up on my house and only have to wipe baseboards and windows :)  I'm procrastinating doing it, though.

My friend's son has his birthday party today, so I looking forward to that.

Nothing exciting has happened other than my husband's chain of command took action towards finding whoever broke into the house. There's an investigation going on right now and we weren't the only ones who had it happen like that (coming in through the second floor balcony). So it's someone targeting the second floor specifically for some reason.  That's scary.

Off to play Oracle of Ages and then clean...eventually...I gotta work on my peacock some, too.  So much to do!  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment