Wednesday, October 15, 2014

And I'm living with monkeys

Phineas and Ferb is one of the goofiest kids shows I've watched.  I do like it though because it's got at least one song in every episode.  It's a cute show.  The title is actually a lyric from one of the songs.

Anyway, I have a WIP!


Sorry about the light.  For whatever reason I couldn't get it any brighter.  That's alright, you can still see the water(?) that is being stitched :)  That part's already half done and then I'm moving on to her kimono.  That's all the updating I have for today.  Happy stitching, everyone!

Legend of Zelda photo challenge
Day 27 - Favorite Sword
Great Fairy Sword (Majora's Mask)


You didn't need this sword to complete the game, but it definitely helped.  You got it from putting together one of the scattered Great Fairies and it was stronger than the sword you already had.  I think finding all the fairies was my favorite part of every temple.

Day 28 - A Song You Can Play
The Song of Healing (again...Majora's Mask)


I play violin and figuring out music is one of my favorite things to do.  The Song of Healing is translated to violin beautifully.  Definitely a haunting melody.

Happy stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment