Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Excuuuuuuuuse ME, Princess.

There was a Legend of Zelda TV show that came out the same time as the Super Mario Brothers cartoon.  Cheesy lines, sound effects from the original 8-bit video game, and animation that always makes me think of the Ninja Turtles cartoon.  Link acts like a spoiled brat and is a little weasel.  The show irritates me to death, pity my son loves it.  He's three, though, so he likes most cartoons.

I haven't stitched much lately as I have been playing Hyrule Warriors.  So no WIP, but I am going to be stitching while my son watches this God awful show.  In the mean time, here's the Legend of Zelda photo challenge pictures.

Day 12 - Favorite Sidequest
The trading sequence (any game)


I love that the trading sequence is in almost every single game.  It's fun to figure out people's needs by their hints (if they don't outright tell you what they need).  I always loved that part of the game.



Day 13 - A character I would cosplay
Midna (Twilight Princess)


For one, she's super cute.  I am not the skinniest of people, so cosplaying as her would not be super awkward.  I'm not saying she's fat!  I just think that it's easier to cosplay someone without a normal body shape when you're a little overweight.



Day 14 - Favorite part in any game
The mask transformations (Majora's Mask)


Majora's Mask came out and it was (at the time) the hardest game I'd played.  The transformations were so creepy to me that they just kind of stuck with me to this day.  The sound of agony at the transformation just gave me the creeps, but it was still one of the more interesting thins about the game.

Alright, off to stitch with this stupid show playing in the background.  Happy stitching, everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment