Thursday, October 9, 2014

Blanket WIP

I have a blanket WIP today, but not one for my Geisha.  I have done more on the Geisha, but not enough that I think would be noticeable.  So here's the progress on the blanket!



I'm extremely amateur at this because I've never crocheted anything but a few chain stitches, so this is a huge undertaking for me.  I have three rows done and I've already finished off one skein of black and I'm almost done with my skein of green.  Unfortunately I am out of black completely, so I need to buy some more next time I'm in town.

I'm thinking of doing a green stripe around the blanket, then a black stripe, then a green scallop edge.  I haven't decided yet.  I'm really loving how it's coming together though!

On to the Legend of Zelda photo challenge, and if you're not interested, then happy stitching!

Day 22 - Something you want to change in any game
Travel time


Windwaker was the WORST with this!  The traveling is fun, don't get me wrong, but when you're spending 20+ minutes just navigating through the world without any actual game play, it can get a little boring.  I was not a fan of this.

Alright, off to go cook dinner.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment