Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Gear is my "I'm sick" friend.

I adore the show Top Gear (UK).  I love the banter, I love the guys who host the show, and I love the cars.  Such a funny show to watch.  Every time I'm not feeling well I watch one of three things:  House M.D., Top Gear, or an anime.  Today's choice was Top Gear.

I started taking an antidepressant and this side effect I have from it is NOT fun.  Every time I move my eyes, they go out of focus for a few seconds and so stitching has been a no go today due to that and the headaches the lacking of focus causes.  Though I was able to crochet because I can do that without looking, so I have an update on my son's blanket because my yarn came today!



So now I'm off to bed because I can not stay awake anymore.  My head hurts too much and I am just exhausted.  So good night and happy stitching, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment