Monday, October 13, 2014

Bzzzzzzt!

One of my outlets in my living room buzzes every time you plug something in, and today my Wii U zapped me so bad that my hand went numb.  Guess it's time to block it off and call housing to come fix it.  Maybe my outlets are the reason my electric bill is so high.

Anyway, I have been having a rough couple of days, but I did get a little bit done on my Geisha project so without further ado, here is my WIP!


The umbrella is done!  I moved my hoop and am now working on the water.  

I ran out of black yarn for my son's blanket, so I am waiting ever so (im)patiently for Hobby Lobby to ship my yarn to me.  I would just go there myself, but it's a 2 hour drive to the nearest craft store and it's just cheaper on gas to order it.  Plus I had a free shipping coupon and a 40% off coupon.  How could I not?  I'll probably have the yarn in a couple days and then I'll have the WIP a couple days after that.  So roughly a week or so before I can update on my son's blanket.

Well, I'm off to stitch and watch Once Upon a Time.  Legend of Zelda photo challenge below.  If you're not wanting to read, then happy stitching!  :)


Day 23 - A character you would want as a friend
Impa (any game)


Impa started off as being the nanny to Zelda in earlier games, then in Ocarina of Time she was not only Zelda's nanny, but she was her guardian.  She was a much more formidable character and she looked like she could kick through a tree.  All the games from Ocarina of Time on have kept this same aesthetic for her.  It would just be nice having someone like that because it might encourage me to be more of a fighter and less of a "flighter."

Day 24 - Favorite Instrument in any game
Fairy Harp (any game)


Only because the harp is one of my favorite instruments anyway.  I love the sound of a harp and I am definitely jealous of anyone who can actually play one.

Day 25 - Favorite Dungeon/Temple
Stone Tower Temple (Majora's Mask)


I LOVED THIS TEMPLE.  You had to solve puzzles that involved turning the entire temple upside down.  I loved it even though it frustrated me to no end to have to keep coming back and re-flipping it because I missed something.  The puzzles were just fun.

Day 26 - Least Favorite Dungeon/Temple
The Shadow Temple (Ocarina of Time)


I only hated this temple because I found it to be rather boring.  The graphics were cool, but the Shadow Temple was just lacking for me.  Very straight forward and extremely easy.

Alright, I think that was it.  Happy stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment