Thursday, June 12, 2014

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you...

I've been on a Nightmare on Elm Street kick lately.  I sometimes forget that Johnny Depp is in that movie.  I have watched most of the movies the last few days and right now I'm watching the documentary about the series called Never Sleep Again.  The documentary is perfect for stitching.  You know, since it's almost 4 hours long.

SEGUE!

My daughter's kit came today:


I have a ways to go before I can stitch this one.  It's large, but not nearly as large as the peacock one.  I should have a WIP in the next couple days.  I'm hoping to be done with the first page of the peacock by the end of next week.

Off to finish my documentary and stitch some.  Maybe I'll make a Freddy pattern, I haven't decided yet.  Happy stitching, everyone!

1 comment: