Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 5 Sailor Moon Challenge

Sailor Moon Challenge Day 5 - Favorite Movie
Sailor Moon Hearts in Ice


I love this movie.  I love how awesome Kaguya is.  I loved Luna's unrequited love for Kakeru.  This movie was just such a sweet story from start to finish.  When I was younger, I had a friend named Rachel and she lived in the house behind me.  She and I saw this movie together because my mom had just bought it for me and I invited her over.  I think I was 11.

Anyway.

I was supposed to have a WIP tonight, but the day kind of got away from me.  I have an inspection tomorrow, so I've been cleaning the things in my house that usually don't get touched like the tops of door frames, the tracks on my windows (they're NEVER open), the underside of my tables, the space between my baseboards and walls because my house was built by a five year old...I suspect anyway.  Do you know how many spiders I've uncovered!?

One, but that's not the point.  He was a very large one though...like leg span the size of my palm.  He was just chilling on the inside of my cabinet door when I went to open it.  Scared me half to death.  

I'm rambling again (didn't I ramble yesterday, too?).  Time for my stitching before bed.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment