Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I guess I get to wash dishes in the bath tub?

My kitchen sink is clogged.  Both sides!  And my dish washer doesn't drain.  So who knows what that's all about.  Plumber is coming tomorrow afternoon.  In the mean time, I guess I get to wash my dishes in the bath tub.

Day 10 - Favorite Inner Scout
Sailor Mars
When I was a kid, I would have said Sailor Jupiter just because she was strong.  Now that I'm older, I find a certain charm in how much of a smart ass Sailor Mars is.  Plus she's pretty gorgeous.



I started stitching the Elmo kit my mom sent me.  I'm not terribly far, but it's definitely going!  I've had plenty of time to stitch today because my kids have both been very good and my kitchen backing up like it has been has kept me from dirtying more dishes.  My living room and the play room WERE clean until about ten minutes ago.  

Anyway, here's a WIP:


What you see is his gaping mouth and one of his hands so far.  I'm roughly an 8th of the way through.  When this is done, I'll go back to stitching my peacock or if my stuff gets here for my swap partner, I'll work on that instead.

Well, I have to go clean my living room, my daughter just spilled her water on the floor.  Happy stitching, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment