Sunday, June 22, 2014

WIP: Page One is Almost Done!

A WIP!  But first, because I missed yesterday, a two-fer on the Sailor Moon thing.

Day 7 - Favorite Villain
Kaorinite
Just look at her!  She's gorgeous!  No, but seriously, I thought her story was kind of sad as all she wanted to do was please Professor Tomoe.  Everything she did was for him, and he still didn't glance her way.



Day 8 - Least Favorite Villain
Mimette
Same series, different villain.  This was actually a tie between Mimette and Jadeite, but I picked Mimette because she was so annoying whereas Jadeite was just boring.  I also kinda begrudge Mimette for the way she killed Eudial.  Kinda liked Eudial.



So I stitched until midnight last night thinking I would finish my first page and I could move on to a different project for a little while.  You know, since all I'm stitching is GREEN.  It gets a tad boring.  I misjudged how fast I stitch.  That being said, I should be done with the first page today (or at least tonight).

See, I have this 4-hour window every night where I can do whatever I want.  The kids go to bed at 8 and then my infant wakes up for a night feeding at midnight every night, so from 8 to midnight I've got nothing but time.

I could do it during the three hour naptime my kids seem to enjoy, but I use that time to rush-clean my house...my children like to redecorate.

Anyway, here's the WIP:


SO MUCH GREEN.  So close...so...close...to being done.

Off to stitch and perhaps finish this.  Happy stitching, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment