Friday, June 27, 2014

Elmo WIP

Random WIP.  I just finished his arm and hand tonight.


It doesn't look like much, but when you compare it to the last picture, it's definitely a lot.  

Nothing much going on right now.  My husband is taking leave so he'll have June 30th off (my son and I share a birthday).  Haven't decided what we're doing yet.  I figure I'll make my son a Lightning McQueen cake or something.  We'll see.

I've been sick off and on the last couple days and I think it's all from exhaustion because today was the first day in a long time that I ended up napping during the day.  I closed my eyes for what felt like a few moments and when I opened them to look at the clock, it was three hours later.  

That being said, I'm going to bed!  But first:

Sailor Moon Challenge Day 13 - Favorite Sailor Moon transformation.
The very first one.


The reason this is my favorite is definitely because it's the shortest of all of them.  I think the first season was the only season where I didn't feel that half the episode was transformation.

Alright, off to bed.  Happy stitching, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment