Thursday, June 5, 2014

He Wasn't Coming to Have TEA With Ya!

Three times in three years.  I'm averaging once a year.  What am I going on about?  Oh yes, I suppose I should say...

This is the third time someone's broken into my house.

I live in the middle of nowhere in a small community.  I live on a military installation, even.  Everyone knows everyone else and it's alarming that someone has broken into my house three times and no one knows who did it.  No one saw anything.  I feel violated.  I feel worried.  Most of all, I'm angry.

I have gone over in my head why someone would come into my house.  I don't have anything of value except my jewelry and it was out in the open, untouched.  My laptop was next to the couch as was my tablet and cell phone.  All out in the open.  Again, untouched.  My $300 was out in the open.  Untouched.

What was the point of breaking into my house?  I'm sleeping with one eye open.

Break into my house again.  I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment