Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Petty Gripe

My husband is playing his video games and I can't concentrate with all the gunfire noises in the background, so no stitching right now.  I wish he'd go to bed so I could have a minute to myself as I've had children dangling from me at all times today and not a single moment of silence since I woke up this morning. 

I would go to bed, but my husband is playing in the room I sleep in.  Even after asking, he says, "I've got just one more," but then 3 rounds go by.  When I ask again, it is the same thing.

So BORED!

2 comments:

  1. Great gift idea: Buy him a set of headphones with mic (if he uses a mic)! This will be great for him to still be able to hear his game, plus it works for you to be able to concentrate/stitch/sleep/etc. Everybody wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that. He got headphones for Christmas -_- lol He says, "They make my ears feel weird. I hate headphones."

      Delete