Monday, August 4, 2014

Another WIP

I have a WIP, but it doesn't look like much has been done since the last time I wrote.  This is what I have:



I've done a lot of stitching since I took this picture.  I will be done with the page before I post again.  Hopefully that will be soon because I am SOOOOOOO ready to start my daughter's birth record.  I'm just not looking forward to all the confetti stitches in that.  

I sent off my swap partner's gift today :)  I thought it was sent out Friday.  I sent my husband to do it, but later that night I got in my car and the package was still sitting in the passenger seat.  I asked him what happened and he said that the post office was only open from 9-11 in the morning that day.  What was the point of opening if you're only open for two hours?  Ah, well.  It went out today.  

I really hope my swap partner likes it!  Off to go work on my peacock kit.  Happy stitching, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment