Monday, August 11, 2014

Still no word.

I still have not heard from my swap partner.  So if I was fearing the worst after only 24 hours, I'm definitely worried, now.  I'm dying to hear from her!  Hopefully BMH hears back from her soon, I'm panicking lol

On to stuff!

I have a WIP of my daughter's birth record.  It's not very far, still.  I don't think this one is going to take very long.  My son's birth record took less than a month and I have a feeling this one will be even quicker.

My daughter is playing with my pearl filaments right now.  They're wrapped around an index card and inside a sandwich bag, so she's not doing any tangling...but I feel like I need to watch her with them anyway.

Here's where I'm at now:


That mess of thread in the top left corner (is it a corner in a circle??? lol) is actually the thread I'm stitching with currently, it was just still on the needle.

Alright, I would like to take a moment to say how sad I am to see that Robin Williams has passed away today.  He was by far one of my favorite comedians, so I wish his family well.  Rest in peace, my good man, rest in peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment