Sunday, August 17, 2014

I guess that's just how it's gotta be

I wonder if my husband intimidates my son.  I've noticed a huge change in his behavior over the last few days without my husband here.  The biggest change is that my son doesn't want to wear diapers anymore but prefers underwear.  My son wears diapers 24/7, but now that my husband's away, he's been wearing underwear with ZERO accidents.

Just an observation.  I might need to talk to him about not being so hard on the poor kid.

Anyway, off that.  I have a WIP of my daughter's birth record today.  I'm halfway done!  Here's last time and this time.


I took that picture last night after I couldn't fall asleep because of my severe head cold.  That being said, both my kids are sleeping, so I think it's time for me to take a nap, too.  I'm exhausted.

Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment