Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams Revisited

I didn't talk much about Robin Williams in my last post.  I don't think that his death really sunk in, but I thought I should talk a bit more about this today.

Robin Williams was my hero.  He was my idol.  I didn't know the man, I probably would have never had the chance to meet him, but loved him and it feels almost like I lost a good friend.

As a child, he was the one who turned me to voice acting.  I've always, always, always wanted to do that.  He was the Genie.  He was Batty.  He was Lovelace.  He was Fender.  He was always in my house, making me laugh.   He was really like a friend you didn't know you had.

I really am upset by this and I have spent some time crying over it not really understanding why.

Tell your family and friends how much you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment